|Work Area||11.8×9.0inch (300×230mm)|
|Laser||1.6W Laser Diode 445nm (Basic Model) / 3.5W (Power-up Model)|
|Supported Processing Method||Vector engraving, Raster engraving|
|Accessories||USB Cable, AC Adapter, Laser Safety Glasses, Hexagon Wrench, Spanner|
|Size||21.2×19×5.5inch (540×485×140mm) Not including cable|
|Operating temperature||Below 86F (30℃)|
|Continuous operating time||Under one hour|
|A recommended environment||Temperature : 41F (5℃) to 104F (40℃), Humidity : 25% to 50%|
|Weight||About 6.6lbs (3kg)|
|Supported OS||Windows7 and more, Mac10.12.1 sierra and more. *If you are using 10.11.6, please use the version earlier than 1.1.5.|
|Supported File||png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif, tiff, tif, svg, dxf|
*Please refer to FAQ for other specifications.
*These specifications may change as the product upgrades.
- Laser radiation is very dangerous. Please watch for fire. It can cause burns and damage to the eyes if not careful. The user is responsible for any damages and losses that may occur through the use of the machine.
- This laser cutter uses a class4-lase oscillator.
- This product requires self-assembly. Please read the manual provided on our website beforehand.
- The edges of the acrylic plates and stainless steel plates are very sharp. Please wear gloves to prevent from cutting your hands.
- Please make sure that all screws and nuts are tightly fixed before operating the machine.
- Please read the instruction manual first to see whether it is feasible to assemble on your own.
- Product Warranty
- If there are any bugs or defects on parts, please report to us within 30 days of delivery. We will fix or exchange the machine free of charge. We cannot take care of any damages other than initial failures.
- Please do not use over one hour continuously at temperatures over 86F. Damages caused by not following these instructions will not be covered under warranty.