Extremely Affordable FABOOL Laser Entry Model
The “FABOOL Laser Mini” is an affordable, ready-to-assemble desktop laser cutter and engraver. It can be used to cut and engrave various materials, and also has “scalability” which adapts to various needs of users. The 1.6W laser head only cuts materials up to 0.08inch (2 mm), while the 3.5W laser head cuts up to 0.15inch (4 mm). When cutting plywood under the same conditions, the 3.5W laser does the job in half the time of the 1.6W laser head. However, there is no significant difference on processable materials.
Works on any material you can think of
The free all-in-one software includes functions like creating and retrieving the processed data of products. Learn more
Incredible Laser Precision
FABOOL Laser Mini is so accurate and delicate enough it can engrave on your expensive devices like phones, laptops, and tablets.
Extension of parts allows users to customize the FABOOL Laser Mini based on their needs.
I want to process larger materials.
Frame Set for Expansion
The FABOOL Laser Mini is usually 11.8 inch × 9 inch (30 cm × 23 cm), but with the expansion frame set, the Laser Mini can be extended up to 39.3 inch × 39.3 inch (1 m × 1 m). The expansion frame kit is recommended for when you want to work with larger materials, but you don't want higher laser power.
I want to ensure my safety when using a laser.
Because the light emitted from the laser is harmful to the eyes, we have created a safety cover to provide an extra layer of protection. The safety cover is large enough to cover the FABOOL Laser Mini completely, and the upper acrylic plate designed so that laser light cannot be transmitted outside of the safety cover, but the creation process can still be seen. Since the bottom plate has an iron plate that stabilizes the FABOOL Laser Mini, you don't have to worry about reducing the vibration and damaging the work table with the laser.
I want to prevent smoke/fumes/smells.
Exhaust Fan Kit
The FABOOL Laser Mini sometimes generates smoke and creates a smell depending on what type of material is being processed. We recommend using the exhaust fan kit and the safety cover to trap and release any smoke that is generated. By installing the duct to the inlet and outlet of the exhaust fan and placing the end of the duct outside (such as a window or a door), the majority of the smoke and smell will not get trapped inside. Even though the exhaust fan kit can work alone, more smoke is released when used alongside the safety cover.
I do not want to damage my work area.
Because we want to keep our prices low, the FABOOL Laser Mini does not automatically include an external cover. Because of this, the laser may damage the surface that it is set on. To prevent this, we have created a processing bed. Since the processing bed will be mounted onto the laser, it helps stabilize the laser and reduces vibration. *If you purchase a safety cover, you do not have to purchase a processing bed.
I want to be able to switch between a low and high power laser head.
3.5W Laser Head
The FABOOL Laser Mini offers 1.6 W and 3.5 W laser heads with different power capabilities. However, you can purchase an additional 3.5 W laser head alone. If you want to switch between a low power laser and a high power laser, we recommend buying an additional 3.5 W laser head.
||1.6W Laser Diode 445nm (Basic Model) / 3.5W (Power-up Model)
|Supported Processing Method
||Vector engraving, Raster engraving
||Windows7 and more, Mac10.11.6 El capitan and more
||png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif, tiff, tif, svg, dxf
||USB Cable, AC Adapter, Laser Safety Glasses, Hexagon Wrench, Spanner
||21.2×19×5.5inch (540×485×140mm) Not including cable
||Below 86F (30℃)
|Continuous operating time
||Under one hour
|A recommended environment
||Temperature : 41F (5℃) to 104F (40℃), Humidity : 25% to 50%
||About 6.6lbs (3kg)
*Please refer to FAQ for other specifications.
*These specifications may change as the product upgrades.
- Laser radiation is very dangerous. Please watch for fire. It can cause burns and damage to the eyes if not careful. The user is responsible for any damages and losses that may occur through the use of the machine.
- This laser cutter uses a class4-lase oscillator. Please use a protective case or FABOOL Laser Mini Safety Cover sold on our website.
- This product requires self-assembly. Please read the manual provided on our website beforehand.
- The edges of the acrylic plates and stainless steel plates are very sharp. Please wear gloves to prevent from cutting your hands.
- Please make sure that all screws and nuts are tightly fixed before operating the machine.
- Please read the instruction manual first to see whether it is feasible to assemble on your own.
- Product Warranty
- If there are any bugs or defects on parts, please report to us within 30 days of delivery. We will fix or exchange the machine free of charge. We cannot take care of any damages other than initial failures.
- Please do not use over one hour continuously at temperatures over 86F. Damages caused by not following these instructions will not be covered under warranty.