A New Style of Fabrication
FABOOL Laser CO2 is the world's largest ready-to-assemble laser cutter and engraver. It uses high-power 40W CO2 laser tube, has the cutting area as big as 23.6×17.3inch(600×440mm), and costs less than $3,000.
By using open source software and providing the buyer's self-assemble model, we created a low-priced laser cutter and engraver priced at $2,598.
Sufficient Machine Performance
Loaded with a high-end motor driver and a high-speed microcomputer chip, the FABOOL Laser CO2 is a laser cutter and engraver that fulfills various needs.
Large Working Area: 23.6"×17.3" Capable of working with large objects.
The free all-in-one software includes functions like creating and retrieving the processed data of products. Learn more.
FABOOL Laser series are open sauce, including all mechanical, electronical, and software. You can see all stractures. Learn more.
What can I make with FABOOL Laser CO2?
Let's see what FABOOL Laser CO2 can make actually.
FABOOL Laser CO2 can cut, engrave, and shape designs from a variety of materials such as wood, leather, acrylic, paper, etc.
|Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)||✖||✖||Due to high toxic fumes created.|
|High impact polystyrene sheet||✔（～0.19inch）||✔||-|
|Double sided tape||✔||-||-|
*Cutting is up to 0.39inch (10mm)
FABOOL Desktop is software that operates FABOOL products. There are two ways for cutting and engraving: one is the “Vector method” where the laser moves along a line, and the other is “Raster method” where the laser moves horizontally as it fills up the area. Read more.
FABOOL Laser CO2
|Work Area||23.6×17.3inch (600×440mm)|
|Laser||40W CO2 Laser|
|Supported Processing Method||Vector engraving, Raster engraving|
|Supported OS||Windows7 and more, Mac10.11.6 El capitan and more|
|Supported File||png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif, tiff, tif, svg, dxf|
|Accessories||Protection glasses, USB cable, AC cable|
|Power Supply||AC110V (50Hz/60Hz) / AC220V (50Hz)|
|Operating temperature||68F (20℃) to 86F (30℃)|
|Continuous operating time||Under 30 minutes|
|A recommended environment||Temperature : 41F (5℃) to 104F (40℃), Humidity : 25% to 50%|
|Weight||About 110lbs (50kg)|
*Please refer to FAQ for other specifications.
*These specifications may change as the product upgrades.
- Laser radiation is very dangerous. Please watch for fire. It can cause burns and damage to the eyes if not careful. The user -is responsible for any damages and losses that may occur through the use of the machine.
- This product requires self-assembly. Please read the manual provided on our website beforehand.
- The edges of the acrylic plates and stainless steel plates are very sharp. Please wear gloves to prevent from cutting your hands.
- Please make sure that all screws and nuts are tightly fixed before operating the machine.
- Please read the instruction manual first to see whether it is feasible to assemble on your own.
- Product Warranty
- If there are any bugs or defects on parts, please report to us within 30 days of delivery. We will fix or exchange the machine free of charge. We cannot take care of any damages other than initial failures.
- Please do not use over 30 minutes continuously and at temperatures over 86F. Damages caused by not following these instructions will not be covered under warranty.