A reasonably-priced high power machine.
High Power for Reasonable Price
Our FABOOL Laser DS is very affordable for a large laser cutting machine.
High-Power 80W Laser Tube
FABOOL Laser DS is loaded with an 80W CO2 laser tube so that it can cut and engrave wood and acrylic up to 0.39" thick.
The Large Working Area: 41.3"×24.8"
Capable of working with large objects.
FABOOL Desktop is a free download software that allows customers to easily operate their machines. Learn more.
FABOOL Laser series are open sauce, including all mechanical, electronical, and software. You can see all stractures. Learn more.
Performance so Great, the Price Will Surprise You
Since we want to create a world where everyone can make their ideas reality, we aim to keep our prices low. By using open source software, and providing the buyer's self-assemble model, we are able to offer this superb laser cutter and engraver that is equipped with the high-power 80W CO2 laser tube and large cutting area.
Our FABOOL Laser DS can cut through thick materials such as 0.39" acrylic and wood.
The FABOOL Laser DS is loaded with an 80W laser tube, which is the strongest in the FABOOL series. This professional-use laser tube will allow you to save working time and cut thick materials.
“Scalability” adapts to the various needs of users
The FABOOL Laser DS has a large 41.3×24.8" working area You can even produce big furniture and industrial goods. The working bed is designed for you to see and remove the objects easily.
The FABOOL Laser DS supports your work with varieties of functions.
The FABOOL Laser DS is loaded with a positioning kit that makes laser positioning easier, and the power light is shown as a logo on the front cover. The FABOOL Laser DS also has some accessories, such as LED lights, that you can customize on your own. More options are coming soon.
What can I make with FABOOL Laser DS?
Let's see what FABOOL Laser DS can make actually.
FABOOL Laser DS can cut, engrave, and shape designs from a variety of materials such as wood, leather, acrylic, paper, etc.
|Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)||✖||✖||Due to high toxic fumes created.|
|High impact polystyrene sheet||✔（～0.19inch）||✔||-|
|Double sided tape||✔||-||-|
*Cutting is up to 0.59inch (15mm)
FABOOL Laser DS From $5,380.00
FABOOL Desktop is software that operates FABOOL products. There are two ways for cutting and engraving: one is the “Vector method” where the laser moves along a line, and the other is “Raster method” where the laser moves horizontally as it fills up the area. Read more.
|Work Area||41.3×24.8inch (1050×630mm)|
|Laser||80W CO2 Laser|
|Supported Processing Method||Vector engraving, Raster engraving|
|Supported OS||Windows7 and more, Mac10.11.6 El capitan and more|
|Supported File||png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif, tiff, tif, svg, dxf|
|Accessories||Protection glasses, USB cable, AC cable|
|Power Supply||AC110V (50Hz/60Hz) / AC220V (50Hz)|
|Operating temperature||68F (20℃) to 86F (30℃)|
|Continuous operating time||Under 30 minutes|
|A recommended environment||Temperature : 41F (5℃) to 104F (40℃), Humidity : 25% to 50%|
|Weight||About 198lbs (90kg)|
*Please refer to FAQ for other specifications.
*These specifications may change as the product upgrades.
- Laser radiation is very dangerous. Please watch for fire. It can cause burns and damage to the eyes if not careful. The user is responsible for any damages and losses that may occur through the use of the machine.
- This product requires self-assembly. Please read the manual provided on our website beforehand.
- The edges of the acrylic plates and stainless steel plates are very sharp. Please wear gloves to prevent from cutting your hands.
- Please make sure that all screws and nuts are tightly fixed before operating the machine.
- Please read the instruction manual first to see whether it is feasible to assemble on your own.
- Product Warranty
- If there are any bugs or defects on parts, please report to us within 30 days of delivery. We will fix or exchange the machine free of charge. We cannot take care of any damages other than initial failures.
- Please do not use over 30 minutes continuously and in a temperature over 86F. Damages caused by not following these instructions will not be covered under warranty.