How to Use Offline Software
How to use FABOOL Software Offline Version
Basic operation is same as the online version.
Please see the links below for more detailed instructions.
- Overview of FABOOL Software
- User Registration and Driver Installation
*If you are only using the offline software, driver installation is required, but you do not have to do the user registration.
*Please install the new version of the driver from the link below even if the old version is installed already.
Please install the new driver from the links below.
Linux・Raspberry Pi (ver.2.8.0)
※In the latest ver.2.8.0, It can import processing data exported from FABOOL software became possible. “Project import” has been added to the project menu as shown in the image ② below.Be sure to clear the cache before using ver.2.8.0.
- How to use FABOOL Software
*Please access http://127.0.0.1:4444/ on Google Chrome or Fire Fox to use the offline software.
Please access http://127.0.0.1:4444/ on Google Chrome or Fire Fox.
- Save icon: As the saving destination changed, the icon changed to floppy disk from cloud.
- Data is saved in cloud for online software, but it is saved in local for offline software.
- Log in/Log out: No need to log in or log out for offline software.
If you are using the browser in English, the software will also appear in English.